Whilst a formal, legally binding Will documents details about your physical and digital assets, this section helps to manage and pass on your sentimental wishes, your funeral arrangements and your legacy pledges and gifts to charities.
- Manage the details of your funeral
- Leave messages from beyond the grave
- Give to your favourite charity
Manage a plan in advance & avoid family heartache
- Decide the details in advance regarding e.g. costs, music, readings, religion, guests & social media considerations.
Leave messages from beyond the grave
- Tell people how much you love them, give them advice & leave them DNA information.
Benefit charities & consider organ donation
- If you're passionate about a charity leave a legacy from your Estate with a message of support.
- Be an organ donor.